Dare Association Vietnam Orphans Project
Who we assist: Working closely with local leaders, we currently help the children in five agencies in Haiphong, Vietnam (see overview for details).
What we do: In nine years of activities we make life richer, more comfortable, and more forward looking for the orphans and other underprivileged beneficiaries. A small sampling of our efforts includes:
- Establishing computer centers to allow orphans to learn more about the outside world
- Supplying mattresses, blankets and warm jackets for the winter
- Allowing children to select books and clothing of their choice
- Supplying vast amounts of educational supplies, and navigation canes for the blind
- Encouraging planning for college and good employment prospects through classes, English instruction, and field trips to good employers
- Carrying out research to strengthen assistance to graduates
- Much more
What the assistance looks like: Click here to see a brief video of the children and our assistance in action.
How you can help: Please make a donation in any amount. In return, we will e-mail periodic updates of activities (to those who wish to receive them).
Dare Association is a 501(C)3 non-profit agency. For US residents, all donations are fully tax deductible. Thank you very much for helping the children!
One-time donations by credit card:
- Other amount
Donations by mail
If you are more comfortable donating offline, send a check or money order to:
234 Huron Ave
Cambridge, MA 02138